The Avant Group is Dallas’ premier custom home builder, known for creating high quality, efficient and gorgeous contemporary homes.
Platinum Plan ($275-$290/s.f.)
- This is a true custom home, where clients will work with our Architect to design a completely custom floor plan to fit your needs and lifestyle. Clients will then meet with the Avant Design Team to develop the design strategy for the project.
- To start, clients will select a home size, say 4,000sf. Next we will determine the Lot budget and area to search. Then clients will sign the contract and deposit 10% of the total from the base construction and the anticipated lot purchase, into an escrow account. Next our team will secure lot options and present them to the client. If an acceptable lot isn’t presented to the client after 60 days, then the client may receive a full refund of their deposit, or we keep looking.
- Example: 4,000sf x $285/sf = $1,140,000 (base construction cost)
Lot Cost of $450,000
= $1,590,000 total.
Client’s Initial Cash Deposit = $159,000
- Includes Fully Customized Architectural Floor Plans (up to 10 revisions).
- Based on Avant Standard Build Features for Spec Homes
- Based on lots up to 8200sf. Larger lots will incur additional costs for fence, sod, flatwork, sprinklers and possibly more.
- 8 – 10 Meetings with an Avant Group Designer to make Material selections
- Includes a Wide Variety of Material and Finish out options.
- Materials, treatments and finishes that are not considered inside the scope of Avant Group Spec home standards will be upgrades / change orders and will be bid on case-by-case basis.
- Includes Floor Plan ‘Red Line’ Meeting with Design to plan:
- Exterior material “types” and location, door types, flooring types, outdoor hose bibs, appliance locations, framing details like shower niches, sink types, electrical details like specific plug locations, TV locations and walkway paver layout.
- Includes Cabinet Walk with Buyer
- To customize location, style and finish of all cabinetry.
- Includes Electrical / Lot Volt Walk with Buyer
- To choose locations for Plugs & Switches
- Includes Glass & Mirror Walk with Buyer
- Price per A/C Square Foot is as follows:
- 5,000sf + = $275/sf
- 4,500sf – 4,999 = $280/sf
- 4,000sf – 4,499sf = $285/sf
- 3,500sf – 3,999sf = $290/sf
*Prices do not include additional costs incurred for lots larger than 8,000sf including, but not limited to fences, sod, irrigation, flat work, tree removal and grading.
- Exterior Finishes: Brick, Stucco, Stone and/or Wood
- GE CAFE® 48″ Built-in Fridge with internal water dispenser
- GE CAFE® 36″ 6-Burner Gas Range
- GE CAFE® Dishwasher
- DELTA® Plumbing Fixtures
- Zephyr Wine Cooler
- Grade-A, 3.25” White Oak Hardwood Floors
- Floating vanity with LED Lighting in Master Bath & Powder or Guest Bath
- Standard vanities in secondary bathrooms
- Free standing vessel tub & separate shower in Master Bath
- Rainfall Shower Head & Two (2) Standard Shower Heads in Master Bath
- Shower in Guest Bath & Tub/Shower combo in secondary Bathrooms
- Full length sliding glass doors
- Quartz countertops. (Waterfall counters are upgrades)
- Custom Wooden Cabinetry
- Hardware: Emtek Edge Pulls
- Fully Encapsulated Foam Insulation
- 30 year Architectural, Composite shingle roof
- Energy efficient Low-E3 Windows
- 10 foot ceilings downstairs & 9 foot ceilings upstairs
- 16 seer zoned HVAC (number of units depends on size and engineering)
- Direct vent gas auto-ignite fireplace
- Carpet in Master Closet & Secondary Bedrooms and closets
- 8’ Cedar, Side-by-Side Privacy fence
- Tankless Water Heater
- One (1) color wall paint throughout & One (1) Secondary Cabinet Paint Color & One (1) Stain
- Two car garage with automatic garage door opener
*Certain finishes, materials & treatments are considered upgrades, such as Mono-beam floating steel stairs, Alternate Appliances packages, Flat Roofs, Front Doors over 42″ or Double Doors, Outdoor Kitchens & Living Areas, Window Treatments, cameras, speakers (pre-wired), smart home add-ons, etc.
View Avant Group Platinum Custom Homes in detail below, to see the wide variety of floor plans and materials to bring these homes to life…