SOLVING THE PROBLEMS OF CUSTOM HOME BUILDING
Budget, Length of Construction Time and Your Time Spent.
From Lot Acquisition & Demolition, to Design & Construction, the Avant Group will build the dream home you’ve always wanted, with high-quality design & craftsmanship for the best possible prices.
Avant’s fixed prices are based on square footage and do not increase due to supply chain disruptions or price increases. You lock in your prices with a signed contract, so you don’t have to worry about the “oops” factor.
Upgrades and updates to square footage after floor plans are finalized, are the only times that your overall purchase price changes. Upgrades are bid out based on the scope of work, then you are presented the pricing options to accept of decline.
The Avant Group will purchase the Lot, which saves you time and money, because you can start the process of floor-plans that are needed to close the construction loan. This allows you to build a Custom Home with as little as 20% down, rather than having to purchase the Lot, then put 20% down on the Construction Loan.
Length of Construction Time
Avant Group Clients typically have their home delivered in 10-12 Months.
If AG currently has a Lot that the client wants, then you could expect 8-10 months.
There are many variables when dealing with Custom Homes since the Client is the one making the design decisions, but even more complicated build jobs can be achieved in under 12 months.
Your Time Spent
The Avant Group understands that your time is precious. You have a job and a family that cannot be comprised by added pressure from designing and building a home.
Their dedicated Design Team, will conduct a series of interviews, so they can get a good understanding of your style, even if you can’t put it to words. They will listen to your visions and ideas, then they will want to see what inspires you, to create an overall design strategy for the project.
NO MORE spending your weekends driving-to and exploring Design Showrooms, getting swarmed by high-pressure salespeople, only to feel more confused than when you set out.
NO MORE spending countless hours clicking from page to page on websites, searching for the perfect tile or fixtures.
They will conduct a series of meetings, usually on Saturdays at their design house, or at one of the Avant Spec Homes. In these meetings, they will show you a variety of materials based on your Design Strategy, and they will do this until you find the perfect match for every material.
NO MORE having to pick from 4 or 5 floor-plans. You will discuss how you envision your life in this home, then the architect will work up a couple sketches of floor-plans and elevations. If you don’t like them, the architect goes back to the board, until he gets it right. No fees for revisions each time.
Visit one of the Avant Group spec homes in Midway Hollow to experience the painstaking craftsmanship that goes into creating homes that are modern, smart, warm and livable spaces.
Below is Custom Home Pricing for Construction
Example for a 3500 square foot home:
Lot Purchase ( $ 300,000) + Construction ($ 630,000)
= $ 930,000
(plus lender closing costs, buyer’s agent commissions if you have an agent)
2500 – 2999sf = $190/ft = $475,000 +
3000 – 3499sf = $185/ft = $555,000 +
3500 – 3999sf = $180/ft = $630,000 +
4000 – 4499sf = $175/ft = $700,000 +
4500 & up = $170/ft = $765,000 +
Avant Group Standard Equipment & Finishes include:
- BERTAZZONI® Master Series stainless steel convection range oven with duel fuel
- BERTAZZONI® 36” French Door Dual freezer drawer Refrigerator
- BERTAZZONI® 36” Canopy Vent Hood
- DANBY 24” French Door Wine Fridge
- DELTA® Trinsic & Compel Series Plumbing Fixtures
- RHEEM® Tankless Water Heater
- DELTA® H2Okinetic Stryker (2) Shower heads in Master
- DELTA® Raincan Shower head
- ELEGANZA® & ROCA® Modern Tile
- Premium Quartz Countertops throughout
- Modern Wood & Glass Entry Door
- 2.2 cu. ft. Microwave in the pantry
- Control IV® Smart Home Touch Panel Dashboard
- Modern Lighting at Entry, Dining & Kitchen Island
- Over Engineered Post Tension Slab Foundation
- Roof: 30 year, Composition Architectural Shingle
- Exterior: Quality Cement Stucco, Stone & Stained Cedar
- Two (2) 16 Seer HVAC units
- Handmade Custom Kitchen Cabinetry: Paint and/or Stain Grade
- Modern, Direct Vent, Auto-Ignite Gas Fireplace
- DREAM WEAVER® carpet in Master Closet, 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
- Custom, Energy Efficient Low-E Windows
- 3.25” Grade-A White Oak Hardwood Floors
- Free Standing Vessel Tub in Master Bath
- Floating Vanities in Master Bath & Powder Bath (if applicable)
- MILGARD® Sliding Glass Doors
- Side-by-side 8’ Cedar Privacy Fence
- Completely Wired for Speakers, CAT 5 and Power to most Windows & Sliding Doors
- Full Sprinkler system with Controls & Rain Sensor
- Fully Encapsulated Foam Insulation in all Exterior Walls and Attic Roof
*Certain finishes, materials & treatments are considered upgrades, such as:
Mono-beam floating steel stairs, Larger or different appliances, Flat Roofs, Front Doors over 42″, Outdoor Kitchens & Living Areas, Window Treatments, cameras, speakers (pre-wired), smart home add-ons, etc.
visit The Avant Group at
Tour the Avant Group Homes in 3D below!